Classic Alps Epic Tour
An exciting tour for cyclists keen to challenge themselves. This tour starts in the wonderful city of St. Moritz and winds its way through Switzerland after which we tackle some legendary Italian passes including the Passo Stelvio. True intermediate tour with extra km for the stronger rider!
Daily Distance: Approx. 60km – 37 miles Total Distance: 500km/ 310mi Total Ascent: 9,700m/31,825ft
- All hotel accommodation in minimum 3 star, usually 4 star hotels (twin share)
- Dinners (except 1)
- 2 Guides on tour (one fully qualified mechanic)
- Van support throughout tour
- All in-tour transfers
- Snacks and food supplements including electrolytes during tour
- Activities which depend on the region we are visiting. Examples include wine/cheese/olive oil tastings, boat trips
- Garmin 800 loan unit with maps for duration of tour
- 1 cycling kit (cycling jersey, knicks and socks) per guest
- 1 day pack per guest
- Complimentary food supplements including gels and energy bars
- Detailed printed Tour information booklet.