King of the Mountains Three Country Tour
This is a tour to make even a pro can appreciate and is designed for cyclists who are ready to challenge themselves. We’ll take you to France, Switzerland and Italy – the best way – through and over the Alps. This truly is a tour for experienced cyclists who love the mountains, climbing epic cols and descending on some of the best cycling roads on earth.
We practically do the entire Alpine range, travelling from East to West. We spend time in France, Switzerland and 3 different regions of Italy. We’ll do many of the famous climbs including, Izoard, Galibier, Gavia, Mortirolo, Stelvio, Giau and Madonna del Ghisallo, just to mention a few.
We will stay in some of the most beautiful towns along the way including Briancon, St Moritz, Bormio, Lecco and Cortina. On offer will be nothing but the best in hotel accommodation and food. This is a real Pro Tour and definitely one for the Bucket List!
Daily Distance: Approx 115km/72mi.
Ascent: 30,000mtrs/98,000 ft
- All hotel accommodation in minimum 3 star, usually 4 star hotels (twin share)
- Dinners (except 1)
- 2 Guides on tour (one fully qualified mechanic)
- Van support throughout tour
- All in-tour transfers
- Snacks and food supplements including electrolytes during tour
- Activities which depend on the region we are visiting. Examples include wine/cheese/olive oil tastings, boat trips
- Garmin 800 loan unit with maps for duration of tour
- 1 cycling kit (cycling jersey, knicks and socks) per guest
- 1 day pack per guest
- Complimentary food supplements including gels and energy bars
- Detailed printed Tour information booklet